Thursday, February 2, 2012

Planet Yesteryear Back on the Air

I have recently taken a few weeks off of updates due to an automobile accident that had me out of commission. While off I have been reflecting on my life and doing a lot of thinking. Planet Yesteryear.com is an idea that I thought up over a year ago. The site is not as popular as I expected it to be when I launched it last May 2011, but I still have the passion to keep it alive (Whether there is 1 listener or 1,000,000). It has had couple different changes and still continues to do so. The site is a constant work in progress. Now instead of getting discouraged due to a beginning of a rough year. One thing I would like to express to everyone. It's just something that I wanna get out there. (This isn't just radio related) If you have a passion in something that interests you. Something that helps you get through the day, something that you have in your heart. Even if you are the only one who shares that interest. Don't lose hope. There are people all around the world who share your interests. Always keep moving forward and follow through with your passions.

This is a new year for Planet Yesteryear. There is a lot of new stuff I would like to do to make this site a better site. This year I will be playing a wider variety of programs. Will fill you in with more information about programs and the golden age of radio's history. I will be writing my own personal articles and reviews on the programs that will be played. And much much more. If you are not a member yet. I invite any old time radio fan to Planet Yesteryear's Facebook group. Where old-time radio is always a daily discussion, and I will be taking any requests thrown my way. Thank you for your support, and as always... STAY TUNED!

-Adam/Planet Yesteryear

Tonight's Program: My Favorite Husband
Episode: Superstition (10/21/1949)

No comments:

Post a Comment